VZeal Technologies launching its new product, “ kә’nekt hōm”
१४ माघ २०७५, सोमबार २१:०७
VZeal Technologies, a Kathmandu Valley and Silicon Valley startup, is proud to announce the launch of its new product, kә’nekt hōm (Pronounced “Connect Home”)- Smart Home Solutions. kә’nekt hōm is the new age, affordable, home automation solution particularly designed for Nepal. kә’nekt hōm is built over a robust technology designed and developed in Nepal which will be available to the general public starting from the opening ceremony of CAN Infotech 2019 on January 29th, 2019. kә’nekt hōm is undoubtedly the most affordable home automation solution available in Nepal till date.
“Home Automation is the need and not a luxury!!”
Their solution is not only affordable but is particularly designed and developed to serve the peculiar needs of Nepal. Their simple, easy to use and intuitive user interface not only enables you to remotely switch “on” and “off” your lights and appliances, it lets you schedule repetitive tasks like turning on the porch light as sun sets and turning it off when the sun rises; lets you keep track of your power usages; keeps your home safe through use of human sensor, motion sensor, door/window sensor, etc.
• Designed by Nepali company to fulfill Nepali needs.
• 256 Bit Encrypted secured solution;
• Cheapest Home Automation Solution in Nepal;
• Hassle free solution with no question asked on-site replacement GUARANTEE;
• Works with your existing wiring, switches, and sockets;
• Automate any electrical appliance, any IR or RF remote, schedule ON/OFF timing, and freedom to control your home from anywhere in the planet;
• Works with Alexa and Google Assistant;
प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस !
Time Travelling has been an eye-catching topic for a long time, especially in the sci-fi fantasy genre of literature and
The 19th Century, a time when principally goods and commodities were traded as a business. Then there was a new
Kathmandu, 11th April 2021 | Simrik Air’s well-equipped helicopter having call sign 9N-ALP headed to Shivapuri National Park area today
Today, three Contract Agreements for reconstruction and restoration of Government of India funded Cultural Heritage projects were signed by National