Swami Vivekananda Thoughts and Quotes to Nourish Our Wisdom
२९ पुष २०७५, आईतवार ११:२६
To start with, let’s learn who Swami Vivekananda was. He was an Indian monk, a self disciple and one of the celebrated spiritual leaders in Hinduism. In the early stages of life he was known by a name called Narendranath Dutta. Throughout his lifetime he worked tirelessly to serve the society and dedicated his whole life for the betterment of society. Some of his words are valuable and hold such great meaning in today’s world of arrogance. Livemandu presents you some amazing life lessons and thoughts of Swami Vivekananda.
- Arise, awake and do not stop until the goal is reached.
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- You cannot believe in god until you believe in yourself.
- Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand you can do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and them go their way.
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
- All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
- The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
- Where can we go to find god if we cannot see him in our hearts and in every living being.
- All differences in this world are of degree, not of kind, because oneness is the secret of everything.
- Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be true.
प्रतिक्रिया दिनुहोस !
Sagar shah– A nation’s assets and hope are its youth. The youth of a country determines its future. They have
Life is but a roller coaster rides. You soar high at one point and at the next, you come crashing
The comfort zone is a behavioural state within which a person operates in an anxiety-neutral condition, using a limited set
Patriarchy basically means men holding the primary power in all sorts of things, in such a way that it gives